The Episode 1 Impressions series is an overview of the anime I’ve watched so far to give an idea to anime lovers like me whether to watch the anime or not. Note, this is just an OPINION based on my personal perspective of this anime. Thoughts in bullet form!
Is this worth watching?
- Yes! This is a thriller anime that you shouldn’t miss out. The story is smartly written and you will be surprised of its plot and twist.
- 12 episodes (No cliffhanger)
- Genre: Psychological, Thriller
- A small background: the Manga had over 16 million copies sold and won the 63rd Shokagukan Manga Award (Wikipedia).
- Basically, the story started in an orphanage where kids are raised well. They are given everything that is needed for growing children. Among them are three exceptionally talented kids (Norman, Emma and Ray) who will discover the truth about the orphanage and the real character of their twisted Mom.
- The graphics and sound effects of this anime gave me that eerie feeling although I can’t say that it is enough to be classified as an horror anime.
- The smart kids in this anime gave me those Baby Geniuses movie vibes. I mean, they are surprisingly smart for 12 year old kids.
- I want to tell more, however, as my friend told me giving too much credit to this anime might set your high standard up to the extent that watching this might disappoint you later. Although I think it won’t.
- You can watch this at Crunchycroll, Funimation and Hulu.
P.S. I will make a review of this anime and I would love to hear from you.
PERSONAL RATING: 9/10
Important Note: All photos in this post are not mine and are credited to the owner .
Have you watched this Anime? Share your thoughts in the comment section.