SUNDAY APRIL 19, 2020 [STILL IN COMMUNITY LOCK DOWN]
I woke up late, really late. I checked out my phone and it was 2:30 PM. As much as it shocked me, my phone was also bombarded with lot of messages and missed calls from Mama. The reason for this, I binge watched a whole season of Prison Break last night.
Well, I am living far from home, alone, and given this pandemic time there is no way my family won’t be extra worried. But I just woke up late, right? Simple. What is there to lose? Until I tried to think well for few:
- I skipped breakfast and lunch which are essentially important.
- I made my family worried which is unfair to them given that I just binge watched a series.
- I haven’t done anything useful today at all.
- I felt groggy ( I hate this).
- Lastly, I will surely have difficulty sleeping on time tonight.
It was just a simple thing right? But there are actually more damage than what it seems. Like a simple dot of rust that will totally corrode the whole object unless you do something about it.
I took some vitamins to help me sleep (It has that effect on me). I ate well. I called my parents and apologized. I finished a small personal task at least. Also, I alarmed my phone to wake me up earlier tomorrow.
This Sunday reflection is about looking upon small things, being responsible, taking small actions and appreciation for the people around you. I think that’s the least that we could do especially this time.
Stay safe! Good night!
Photo by RV Gadores.