Photo by Unsplash
It’s been 8 weeks and most of us are still in qurantine. I’m getting anxious specially that I’ve read the latest update and the cases are still increasing.
What are the things that you miss doing? What are the things that you will do after everything gets better?
Here are some of my bucket list:
- I will definitely visit a restaurant with steak.
- I will swim.
- I will visit the library.
- I will go to a coffee shop and read.
- I will go to church.
- I will visit my family (TOP 1)
- I will visit the mall.
- I will roam around and will take a lot of photos of the city and seashores and sunrise and sunsets. And oh.. the moon of course.
- I WILL JOG! Ughh. I can’t run today because of the new rules and the curfew.
- The I-love-to-stay-home me will definitely go out.
- I will drink? HAHAHA
Of course, I will do this in terms of the new normal.
Wha are the things that you miss doing? Let me hear it.
LOL. I’m pretty sure I’m in this high level of boredom that I’m day dreaming and writing this post.