I am posting less for the past few days because honestly I’m running out of ideas. Haha. Also, I resume playing Mobile Legends, an RPG, which is also a reason of my absence here for the past days. Lol.
Today until Saturday, I will be posting all the nominations and awards I received. I haven’t noticed that I already have FIVE.
Thank you so much!
Ideal inspiration blogger award is a non official Award to the bloggers as wonderful work on their blog. These awards can help motivate and encourage bloggers.
• Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, like/. https://idealinspiration.blog
- What have you learned about yourself in this present time?
I think one of the best lessons I’ve learnt so far, is the value of patience and waiting. I learnt it the hard way actually. Trust the process and work on your own pace. There is no need to rush yourself or compare yourself to anybody else’s timeline. The most important thing is that you do not stop from giving your best shot everyday. Just keep trying. Trust the process.
- What do you do to unwind/distress/relax?
Nowadays since I’m not doing anything significant (at least I thought), I’m just doing simple things to make me feel ease: playing RPG, reading novels, watching Anime and Netflix, and of course praying that this pandemic ends and everything gets better. Because, in reality, I know this simple things won’t last long as long as there is the virus out there.
- What is your favourite staycation destination?
I don’t really know if I’m getting the question right. But I love my hometown. We are located near the seashore (or a few meters walk from it). I love sitting at the nipa hut there nearby especially in the afternoon. You know, just feeling the sea breeze, watching the blue sky, playing some soft music.
- Who is your favourite artist or what is your favourite artwork?
I actually have a lot to name although currently I love AURORA. She’s a singer and she sings like a nature spirit. She’s actually an artist that I really want to be famous but at the same time I do not want to share. Haha.
- What would you say is your best quality/characteristic/ability/talent?
Okay now this is a very hard question. I’m embarrassed to answer this because I’m not really comfortable with myself right now. HAHAHA. I’m afraid I won’t be able to uphold the words I’m saying. Maybe next time. *wink.
Thanks for reading my answers!
My nominees: (Feel free to make a post about this or not :)) But I want you to know that I appreciate your blogs!
Same Questions above 🙂